Thursday, December 31, 2009
1) Meeting his parent's
2) My engagement
3) Doing well @ work, winning an award
4) Launch of our product @ work
5) APG winning best showcase 09
But the most important and memorable was on 28th Nov was my wedding :)
Due to all these happenings I haven't been able to blog much. I have a lot of posts stored up in my head... hope they will come out on the screen in 2010....
Monday, July 20, 2009
1) DID the Director READ the BOOK at all????
2) So the start was ok and I was eagerly waiting for the movie to get better and then suddenly we are in Hogwarts where Dumbuldore start teaching Harry or rather showing the memories he has collected, but where was the memory of Gaunt. It is the one that tells Voldermort is actually a descendant of Salazar Slytherin.
3) Did we really need to see Ron snogging Lavendar Brown?
4) Was the scene where Hermoine sets the birds on Ron required?
5) Isn't it time the 3 leads actually emoted?
6) Why burn down the Burrow??? Harry needs it next year
7) the only scene that lived upto the expectations was the one at the cave. Also no importance was given to dumbuldore finding and destroying the horcrux in the ring of Slytherin.
8) The theory behind why certain abjects are horcruxes and why they are hidden in certain places is what lets Harry find them in the next part but that was completely missing in this movie!!!
9) And many more....
100) Now for the BIGGEST BLOOPER : Harry's greatest power : the Love he feels for his friends. So how could Harry just watch Snape kill Dumbeldore... in the book he was stunned and so couldn't intervene. This is RUBBISH!!!
Monday, July 6, 2009
1. I've come to realize that my last kiss.....Was for Mom :P
2. I am listening to... Wada Raha (Khiladi)
3. I talk... All the time
4. I love... My Ipod Touch
5. My best friends.. know they are my best friends :)
6. My most romantic date... I hope will come soon :) (HINTS for someone ;) )
7. Love is... undefinable
8. Marriage is... much closer than I thought it would be
9. Somewhere, someone is thinking... this girl talks too much!!!
10. I'll always... cry over sappy things
11. The last time I really cried was because... I felt lonely and homesick
12. My cell phone.. is OK... I was obsessed but now I have a new toy :D
13. When i wake up in the morning... I check the time to see if I can sleep some more
14. Before I go to bed... I switch off the light
15. Right now I am thinking about... food... I am hungry
16. Babies are... cute...
17. I miss... mom-made food
18. Today I will ... not be silly
19. Tom I will ... take less breaks :)
20. I really want to be able to... move at a seriously fast pace in my career
I tag...Anyone who reads this and feels like picking up the tag. don't want to force the tag on anyone.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Blues - Team India
Dicks Of Dickland - Team Australia
Al Pakeezah's Weapons of Self Destruction - Team Pakistan
The Islanders, Dicks of South Asia - Team Sri Lanka
Queen Bees - Team England
More to be added as FIP blogs more
Friday, May 29, 2009
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Friday, April 17, 2009
1) Law of constant volume: The volume of an object is constant whichever way you bend it. So the statement, “We can’t fit all the clothes if you just stuff them in the bag. We need to fold the clothes properly” is not valid. - I believe the volume of the suitcase doesn't change...but stuffing clothes will change their dimensions a.k.a. change their volume. ... if my physics-feeble mind is not mistaken this will cause a change in number of items that can fir within the fixed volume suitcase
You Are Smart and Curious
You are a seeker of knowledge, and you have learned many things in your life.
You are also a keeper of knowledge - meaning you don't spill secrets or spread gossip.
People sometimes think you're snobby or aloof, but you're just too deep in thought to pay attention to them.
You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection.
You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive.
You have the classic "Type A" personality.
You are balanced, orderly, and organized. You like your ducks in a row.
You are powerful and competent, especially in the workplace.
People can see you as stubborn and headstrong. You definitely have a dominant personality.
You are confident, self assured, and capable. You are not easily intimidated.
You master any and all skills easily. You don't have to work hard for what you want.
You make your life out to be exactly how you want it. And you'll knock down anyone who gets in your way!
You are full of energy. You are spirited and boisterous.
You are bold and daring. You are willing to do some pretty outrageous things.
Your high energy sometimes gets you in trouble. You can have a pretty bad temper at times.
You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. You're always up to something.
You have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle you. You're very intense.
You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun.
You tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing.
You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don't stick with any one thing for very long.
You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
- Misal -Shree(Near Shanipar), Bedekar(Narayan Peth)
- Vada Pav - Joshi(numerous branches across the city), Annapurna(Dhanukar Colony)
- Sabudana Khichadi/Batate Wada - Sweet Home
- Uascha Ras(Sugarcane Juice) - Don't know the name but the big shop near Mandai
- Mastani - Sujata(Lots of braches original near Sadashiv Peth)
- Pav Bhaji - too many to write...all I can say let your nose guide you :)
- Cold Coffee - Durga (Kothrud)
- Burgers - Burger King (Camp)
- Chutney Sandwich, Cold Coffee, Mango Juice - (Marz-o-rin)
- Plain Cake - Kayani (Camp)
- BlackForest Cake,Pineapple Cake - Baker's Basket (6/7 Branches in Pune but the one on Bhandarkar Road is pretty big)
- Falooda - Badshah (Camp)
- Lassi - Don't know the name but the Lassi Center near Mandai
- Also if you are not from Maharashtra, do try kachi dabeli and Pani puri (served with Ragda)
- Cadbury Milkshake - Again don't know the name but the most crowded shop near Sangam Press, Kothrud
- Kulfi - the Hawker near Natraj theatre
- S.P.D.P. (Sev-Potato-Dahi-Puri) - Vaishali (FC Road)
- Authentic Maharshtrian Food - Shreyas Near Deccan
- In general - JM Road (The Khau Gali of Pune)
- Bhakarwadi, Suralichya wadya, Amrakhand - Chitale
- Rasmalai - Kaka Halwai
- Sizzlers - The Place (Camp)
- Parathas - Chaitanya (FC Road)
- Mango Milshake - Ajuba (Rather Annand JUice BAr on Karve Road)
- Ganesh Bhel - for bhel and all other chat
- Kharwas - Janaseva
- The restaurants I frequented the most - Sheetal, Mirch Masala, Kalinga, A chinese 'thela' in Dhanukar Colony
- Restaurants for their ambiances - ambrosia, Garden Court
Friday, March 20, 2009
It’s a long road up ahead
And I have to travel it on my own
Its not the hardships that make me pause
Its not the perils that make me think twice
It’s the fear of being all alone that
sends a chill running up my spine
The thought of dying alone,
without anyone to say goodbye to,
that brings out the goosebumps on my skin
I wonder what I would like my epitaph to read
A sudden pause, A heavy pause,
as I chilling thought makes it way into my head
will there be someone to even put me in a grave?
Let alone carve out a message in my remembrance
I do not fear insects, I do not fear rodents
I do not fear demons, I do not fear devils
I do not fear vampires, I do not fear witches
I do not fear death, I do not fear torment in hell
I fear torment on earth, the torment of being lonely
Not alone but lonely, where my thoughts remain unheard
My emotions untold, my memories unshared.