Monday, July 6, 2009

Out of Time

There are so many issues I want to write about but I am too caught up in work so a post that I don't have to think about. A tag :)

1. I've come to realize that my last kiss.....Was for Mom :P

2. I am listening to... Wada Raha (Khiladi)

3. I talk... All the time

4. I love... My Ipod Touch

5. My best friends.. know they are my best friends :)

6. My most romantic date... I hope will come soon :) (HINTS for someone ;) )

7. Love is... undefinable

8. Marriage is... much closer than I thought it would be

9. Somewhere, someone is thinking... this girl talks too much!!!

10. I'll always... cry over sappy things

11. The last time I really cried was because... I felt lonely and homesick

12. My cell phone.. is OK... I was obsessed but now I have a new toy :D

13. When i wake up in the morning... I check the time to see if I can sleep some more

14. Before I go to bed... I switch off the light

15. Right now I am thinking about... food... I am hungry

16. Babies are... cute...

17. I miss... mom-made food

18. Today I will ... not be silly

19. Tom I will ... take less breaks :)

20. I really want to be able to... move at a seriously fast pace in my career

I tag...Anyone who reads this and feels like picking up the tag. don't want to force the tag on anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment