Son : Father, what is heaven?
Father points to his family and says : this is my heaven
Son : but father my teacher said heaven is in the sky
Father : then lets call this Almost Heaven.
- A nap in my mom's lap
- A tub of hot water, a drink and a good book
- The swinging chair in the terrace of my home and a mp3 player with soft music
- A messenger and an out-of-touch friend online
- My college friends, the college "kutta" and lots of gossip
- Pouring rains, a cup of steaming tea and a plate full of garma-garam bhajiya
- A moonlit night, a deserted beach, a close dance and a special someone
- A midnight talk with Aksu, Gappu, Chubby and Sasi
- A houseboat, Allepy backwaters and a tranquil mind
- A journey accompanied by a shoulder to fall asleep on
- A hungry stomach and garam "varan-bhat"
- A mother's tears on finding out that her daughter has got a good job
- The sight of home after months
- Fitting into your high school jeans
- A cup of coffee and a catty session
- Loads of shopping and someone Else's credit card
- A long drive with the wind in my hair and NO TRAFFIC