- Jaane Kyon - A very catchy beat and pretty sweet lyrics, especially for the youth for whom friends often are as important as thier family. Sung by Vishal.
- Desi Girl - A number for the djs to belt out in discos, good beats and dancable nice to listen if you are in a mood to shake a leg or tap a foot. Sung by Shankar Mahadevan & Sunidhi Chauhan
- Khabar Nahi - A song byVishal, Shreya Ghoshal and Amanat Ali. A soft romantic ballad. Vishal and Shekhar have provided all the in love people a replace song for Khuda Jane. My favourite song of the album.
- Kuch Kum - Sung by Shaan whose the song is pretty good. The typical sad song that is present in any love story. Lyrics are also nice but I was disappointed as I believe Shaan can sing much better than this.
- Maa Da Laadla - Sung by Saleem. The crappiest song of the album. My advice Do NOT waste time listening to it!
- Shut Up & Bounce - A typical Sunidhi Chahaun number but not very listenable. I could manage listening to it only twice.
Overall I would give the album 3 stars out of 5 would have probably given half a star more if Ma da ladla hadn't irritated me so much!