I have been a great Fan for a blog [http://greatbong.net] and he is launching a book that I ma eager to read :) [http://greatbong.net/book]. He is running a contest with top ten lines from hindi/english films... so here is my top ten in no particular order
1. Mausi Jail jayeing and chakki pissing (Dharmendra as Veeru in Sholay)
2. Khandani chor hu... aaya hu kuch to leke jayoonga (Shakti Kapoor as Crime master gogo in Andaz apna apna)
3. Maro saalo Maro maine koi mandir ka ghanta hu... jo aaye bajake jata hai (Rajpal Yadav as Raja in Hungama)
4. Utha le re baba... mujhe nahin inko (Paresh Rawal as Baburao aptein Hera Pheri)
5. Don ko pakdna mushkil hi nahin namunkin hai (Amitabh as Don in Don)
6. Mogambo khush hua (Amrish Puri as Mogambo in Mr India)
7. Pila de Pila de ...Ek glass julab (Dharmendra in chupke chupke)
8. mayo... (Tushaar Kapoor using a bad word in Golmaal in his mute kind of language
9. Ye dhai kilo ka haat jab kisipe padta hai to admi uth ta nahin uth jata hai (Sunny Deol in damini)
10. bade bade deshon mein aisi choti choti baatein hoti rehti hai (SRK as Raj in DDLJ)
11. Apun is area mein world-famous hai! (Aamir Khan as Muna in Rangeela)
12. Maine "f" ko "f" bolta hu ( Shahid as Charlie in Kaminey)
13. Don ke dushmaano ki sabsebadi galti ye hai ki wo don ke dushman hai (SRK as Don in Don(The Chase Begins) )
14. Haan mein... lekin wo ... suno to (Saif as Sameer in Dil Chata hai)
Ok ok i ran over ten but then I am a hindi film buff... cant help it... i actually wrote down 32 and then shortened the list.
Anyway after this I tag 5 other hindi film buffs i know, who also happen to follow RTDM
Urmilesh, Shally, Darshan, Nitin, Rahul (The last 2 for english films)
Guys as you must have already read... greatbong is running a contest for his book release. below are the rules:
1. On your blog, provide a link to this page. (http://greatbong.net/book). Embedding the above picture in your blog would be nice but not needed.
2. Then write down your top 10 Hindi movie lines or top 10 English movie lines (You can do both if you want. Only one set is required for the contest). If you cannot think of top 10, make it top 5. Cannot think of even 5? Make it top 3. No problem. Only restriction: no two lines from same movie. This done to make it fair for other movies so that they dont get swamped by Gunda or Loha or Sholay.
3. Tag five friends to do the same.
4. Come over to the comment-space of this post and post your blog’s link so I can go and read it.