Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Some T-shirt qoutes tat I really liked

I'm not a bad girl
I'm a good girl with an attitude!!!

I love animals...
They're delicious!

Next mood swing: 6 minutes

Princess, having had sufficient experience with princes, seeks
frog (This ones my fave)

Don't Judge Me Based On Your Ignorance

"Smile... it confuses people"

Teach me the rules... and I'll teach you how to break them.

Lead me not into Temptation, I can find it on my own!!!

I would love to change the world but HE wldn't give me the source code

PETA : People for Eating Tasty Animals

I'll be nicer if you give me chocolate.

Sarcasm is the body's natural defense against stupidity.

I hate people who steal my ideas before I think of them.

I'm only half evil

If no one is perfect does that mean I do not exist?

P.E.T.A
People for the Eating of Tasty Animals

you call it slacking i call it dedicated
inactivity

I'm not lazy I'm motivationally challenged!!!

Cute But Kinda Evil

If they don't have chocolate in heaven, I ain't going.

Coffee, chocolate, men . . . Some things are just better rich.

I used to be schizophrenic, but we're OK now.

Warning: I have an attitude and I know how to use it.

Of course I don't look busy...I did it right the first time.

Do NOT start with me. You will NOT win.

All stressed out and no one to choke.

Don't upset me! I'm running out of places to hide the bodies.

Ignorance is bliss. Education is
supreme bliss.Ignorance After Education is the Ultimate Bliss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment