Friday, June 27, 2008

Status Update.. for my friends

This is a status update on my life for my friends

Its been a long time since I blogged and my life has changed a lot during that time! I have left my first love(my first job) and joined a new one. Basically I have switched from Infosys to Yahoo!. Before anyone comments about me being in Yahoo and using Google... I am just checking out the competition ;)

As Yahoo! development center is there in Bangalore, I have moved from Pune to Bangalore. So now I have 3 roommates whom I love and a rented house that I don't. Also a hole is appearing in my pocket due to all the money I spend on travelling home and back.

The silver lining is, I now have a lot of new friends and a job that pays me double the previous one. That's it from Kadambari Times. Goodbye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment